He is the co-inventor of 24 patents, 14 peer reviewed scientific publications, 9 IEEE proceedings and a book chapter.
Private interests include tennis, running, ski, basketball and family excursions.
2010: Associate Professor, EPFL, faculty Science Technique Ingenieur.
2000-2010: co-founder, CEO Ondax, Inc.
1995-2000: Graduate Research Assistant, California Institute of Technology.
1993-1995: Engineering Project manager , TESA.
1988-1993: Bachelor candidate in Physics, EPFL.
1. Moser C., Havermeyer F,.Ultra-narrowband tunable laserline notch filter, Appl. Phys. B, 95 (3), pp 597-601, 2009.
2. Moser C. ,Ho L., Havermeyer F,. Self-aligned Non-dispersive External Cavity Tunable Laser, 16 (21), 16691-16696 Optics Express, 2008.
3. Steckman, GJ , Moser C. et al. Volume holographic grating wavelength stabilized laser diodes, IEEE J. Of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, (13), 672-678, 2007.
4. Buse K, Havermeyer F, Liu W., Moser C, Psaltis D. Holographic Filters , Book Chapter Photorefractive Materials and their Applications, 2005.
5. Havermeyer, F; Liu, WH; Moser, C, et al. Volume holographic grating-based continuously tunable optical filter , Opt. Eng. 43 (9), 2017-2021, 2004.
6. Moser C., Maravic I., Schupp B., Adibi A, Psaltis D, Diffraction efficiency of localized holograms in doubly doped LiNbO3 crystals, Opt. Lett. 25: (17),1243-1245, 2000.