Semester project registration procedure
Finding a semester project
Visit the different laboratories or the section web pages and make sure that the professor in charge of the project is affiliated with the Mechanical Engineering section. If this is not the case, you must submit the project to the section Director’s approval.
- Find a project
- Contact the professor in charge of the project
- Ask for the authorization to carry out a project, if out of ME
- Register the project in IS-A (student portal, course selection)
- Have the registration form signed by the Professor (or the senior scientist) in charge of the project
- Hand in the form to the section’s office
Contact the professor in charge of the project
Discuss and book your subject with your professor as soon as possible.
The possibility for students to propose a project different from the ones offered, remains an exception and must receive prior academic and scientific validation from a laboratory.
Registration in IS-Academia
You can register your project in IS-A, as soon as registration to semester courses opens.
Registration deadline, as all other courses, is at the end of the second week of the semester.
IMPORTANT : your registration to the project in IS-Academia is mandatory
- Starting date: semester’s starting day
- Report hand-in deadline: at latest, Friday of the week following the end of semester courses in Springtime and Friday of the second week following the end of semester courses in the Fall (due to Christmas break)