Offering internships to our Master’s students in Bioengineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Microengineering can help your company to:
- Discover new profiles and scout for future collaborators
- Obtain specific support for an important project
- Assimilate new ideas and outlooks
- Become a strategic partner with EPFL promoting educational excellence
- Establish contact with future engineers and enable them to benefit from your experience
The duration of the internship is between 8 weeks and 6 months. It is undertaken at the end of the Bachelor programme and before the start of the Master project. The student is supervised and evaluated by an EPFL academic representative and a supervisor in the company.
For more information, please visit the EPFL dedicated website, or contact Sebastian Gautsch (email@example.com).