Industry Affiliate Program
The IEM Industry Affiliate Program (IEM-IAP) is a long-term industrial collaboration initiative proposed by the Institute of Electrical and Micro Engineering (IEM).
It is a unique opportunity to:
- facilitate innovation,
- provide insights into advanced research,
- identify and implement targeted training to the workforce of the future,
- share knowledge, experience, and know-how among members.
The IEM-IAP offers two levels of membership: Gold and Silver. Each level has a range of associated benefits based on the value and scope of the commitment. Regardless of the level of engagement, a liaison person supports members to facilitate contact with IEM faculty, researchers, and students, and to develop a tailored suite of interaction opportunities adjusted to member needs.
Are you interested in exploring opportunities through the IEM-IAP? Please contact Bruno Studach.
- Seat on the industry advisory board
- Facilitated participation on EPFL selected events
- Engagement with IEM program faculty and graduate students
- Visiting Scholars
- Graduate fellowship(s)
- Preferred access to existing programs and access to customized education programs
- Members only IEM thematic events
- Privileged access to M2C
- Access to student directory and recruitment events
You will find more information in our IEM-IAP Brochure.